Re: Empty DIVs

Thanks for the bug report, Walter.

What happens is that, when you insert a DIV, Amaya creates the DIV, plus
an empty element, some kind of place holder, as a child of the DIV, and
it selects that empty element. If you look at the status bar, at the
bottom of the window, you will see "Element \ div \ ..." If you create an
attribute at this time, the attribute is associated with the selected
element, i.e. the empty element. Amaya is wrong: it should not allow you
to create an attribute there. This bug is fixed now, just on time for the
new release.

Vincent.