RE: Character Styles Don't Work

> From:	SoloCDM [SMTP:deedsmis@aculink.net]
>
> My version of Amaya didn't come with CSS.  I understood it needs to be
> downloaded from some sight.  If so, how and where?

	[DJW:]  Every version of Amaya that I have ever tried
	supported CSS.  I think you need to be specific about the
	exact version you are using.  (I believe that some versions
	didn't come with a copy of the default style sheet, but that
	is a client issue, not an authoring one.)

> > We discourage authors from using empty P elements. User agents should
> ignore
>
> Who is "we"?

	[DJW:]  The authors of the HTML 4.01 "specification",
	and by implication the World Wide Web Consortium;
	this was a quote from the reccommendation, from the section
	given in the URL.

	[DJW:]  Detailed responses on correctness of Lynx, margin styles
	for block elements, reader should be in control, and the double
	reply problem on mailing lists  have been  editted out.