Re: User's HOME directory

Without building and running a program (in what language and library???),
how do I access "GetVersion()" ?

However, this I can do easily:
    MS Windows 98 4.10.2222 A
    Amaya -V 4.2.1 22 December 2000

What more?
--

--
David A. Cobb, The Superbiskit !
Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate, All around nice guy.