Re: Bug: Amaya does not preserve Jakarta Velocity template language statements

Mike,

Amaya is probably not the best tool you may use to edit templates.
Amaya tries to produce valid documents, but Velocity templates,
as far as I understand, are not valid HTML or XML documents. They are
made of a mix of HTML fragments and VTL statements and the result is
not usually valid HTML. I guess this is the reason why Amaya strip
out some VTL statements.

Vincent.