Re: Bug report: product over x not being parsed correctly

Joe,

Thanks for pointing this out.  The bug is fixed now.  This will be
available in the next release due in two weeks.

You can fix your document by editing the source file. Replace

by

(lowercase i instead of uppercase I).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Vincent.