Re: Bug report: deitalicizing a formula trashes it

Hi Irene,

Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce it either! (after this problem occurred,
I had to recreate the formula from scratch).  But I did manage to find another
formula in my documents which is affected by deitalicization, and where I could
reliably reproduce the problem.

Here it is before deitalicizing:

  <munder>
    <mo>&Sum;</mo>
    <mrow>
      <mi>x</mi>
      <mo>,</mo>
      <mi>y</mi>
    </mrow>
  </munder>
</math>
p(x,y) (-log p(x|y))</em></p>

Here it is after:

</math>
</em>
<math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
  <munder>
    <mo>&Sum;</mo>
  </munder>
</math>

<math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
  <munder>
    <mrow>
      <mi>x</mi>
    </mrow>
  </munder>
</math>
<em>
<math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML">
</math>
</em>p(x,y) (-log p(x|y))</p>

What happens is that I have a summation symbol with an x below it. After
deitalicizing, the x is moved to the right of the summation symbol.

Thanks,
Joe