Re: bug or feature?

When i cut and pasted this test document to my system
 [ windows 98 / Amaya 4.3.2 binary ]
i didnt get a linebreak --- but i also didnt get a space
between an and example   --- anexemple   was my view.
I have noticed that in mathml stuff the space after a closing angle
bracket is often eaten up as well.
  If required for test purposes, check the demo sample at
 http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel/mathmld2.htm

On 25 May 2001, at 15:36, Jose Carlos Oliveira Santos wrote:

> Hi all
>
> 	I'm new at this mailing list, and so it is likely that this has
> already been mentioned before. If I use Amaya (version 4.3.2 under Win95)
> to open the file:

>     "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
> <head>
> <title>An example</title>
> </head>
>
> I get a linebreak between "An" and "example". Was this supposed to happen?
>
> Best regards
>
> José Carlos Santos

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel