RE: Amaya bugs with images

> From:	John Russell [SMTP:ve3ll@rac.ca]
>
> 2] html floating images not being encorporated even though
> this is an OLD part of the standard. I could build my navigation
> area with a table but this practice is being discouraged as
[DJW:]
Text as images is rather more strongly discouraged than
table layout, so doing navigation areas as images is
probably out.

A more valid criticism (unless fixed in the very latest
release) is lack of support for CSS postioning, which is the
reason for discouraging tables for layout - they are considered
acceptable in accessibility guidelines because of the need to
support NS4s broken CSS.