SV: International support in Amaya

Thank you for your reply!

Irene wrote:
> Arne wrote
> > Amaya does not alow me to use the AltGr key which i found
> > on scandinavian
> > keyboard. This makes it imposible to type letters like "{[]}".
>
> That depends of the platform and the current configuration.
> You probably have to customize your keyboard (see
> Help/ShorCuts), but I'm not
> sure it's enough.

The platform is Windows.
The Help/ShortCuts does don describe AltGr as a legal modifier.
Just to play around I tried to put this in the amaya.kb file:

	<Key>F1: TtcInsertChar('a')

Then I restarted Amaya but no 'a' apear when I type F1.
What is the command to insert a character?

> > Amaya does not generate HTML code for scandinavian letters.
> When I type the
> > letters זרו they should be inserted as &aeling; &oring; and
> ... (something
> > like this).
>
> The current version works in ISO-latin 1. We're working on
> the Unicode support
> which will be available next year.

This is not a matter of unicode support. If I remeber correct the HTML
standard specifies 7 bit ascii using escape sequences like "&aeling;" for
special characters. When typing 'ז' I think Amaya should insert a "&aeling;"
in the HTML code.

> > Amaya seems to be a bit unstable. I have tested it for two
> days and have
> > locked it once and crashed it once. Unfortunately I have not
> been able to
> > reproduce this. The crash happened when I deleted an
> element at the end of
> > the document. I will send more info if I can reproduce it.
>
> Your bug reports are welcome, but don't forget to give us
> information about
> the
> release number and the used platform.

Platform:	Windows