Re: Amaya and GraphML

A graphics editor was developed as an experiment in Amaya some time ago.
As this was not based on any recognized standard, it was not made
visible in the public binary distribution, although the code was included
in the source release.

Since that time, a working group was formed at W3C to develop a 2D vector
graphics language known as SVG. This group has now delivered a specification
at the Candidate Recommendation status level
    http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/
As this document is pretty stable, the Amaya team is now working on a new
version of the graphics editor that follows the SVG specs.  We hope to be
able to include the first version of it in the next release of Amaya
scheduled for end of October.

SVG graphics will then be included within web pages and Amaya will allow
you to create and edit SVG drawings in your web pages.

Vincent.