Re: Linux Amaya 2.4 images...

> Hello -
>
> I'm having problems using Amaya under Linux (Suse 6.3). Both GIFs and PNGs
> appear scrambled. I've seen references in the archives about this problem
> and suggestions to "update libraries" but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to
> update. Is it the case that I need to update something or is it a different
> problem entirely? Amaya works just fine under NT4.
>
> Thanks for a great program!
> - Jeff
>
> Jeff Rankin
> mailto:jrankin@oneil.com
> User Interface & Web technologies
> O'Neil & Associates, Inc.
> http://www.oneil.com/
> 937.461.1602 x 3504

I guess it's a problem within the internal Amaya code. It seems that there is
a set of screens that generates this kind of trouble.
It will be helpful for us to access this material and see what is wrong in the
code.
Could you give the characteristics of your screen: the screen depth? number of
colors?
  Irene.