Re: Ogg.: URNs?

Paul,

URNs are not a new W3C standard, but a quite old one [1]. Work on it hasn't
finished. If you browse the URL I gave in my previous mail [2], you can
see a working implementation that has existed since some years ago.
David's summary is a good one and he's citing the draft document.

I encourage you and all the folks discussion about URIs to move your
discussion to the official mailing list:

	uri@w3.org

Paul Derbyshire wrote:

> Some kind of new W3C standard, I suppose? Sounds like a good idea, except
> for one thing... where is the infrastructure going to come from? It means a

Cheers,

-Jose

[1] http://www.w3.org/Addressing/
[2] http://www.purl.org/