Re: amaya on win2k

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01BFC067.7D2580BC
>
> I'm a consultant developing a web authoring tool for set-top box browsers.
> The first rev. however is supposed to run on WinNT/Win2K in MDI (Multiple
> Document Interface) style; that is, I have to look at more than one window
> at a time. Microsoft's solution DHTMLEdit just has too many bugs to be
> acceptable. I am currently building a layer over IE, but I would like to
> consider adapting the AMAYA code.

Amaya runs on WinnNT/Win2K but we didn't do any specific adpatation for
the MDI (Multiple Document Interface).
You have first to try Amaya in your environment then you can report us if you
think
that we can make some adaptation.
Someone from the team or someone from the www-amaya-dev subscribers colud
perhaps help
you.