RE: Amaya 3.1 (Win95) issues

	[DJW:]  No.  This is the relevant part of the HTML  4.01
	DTD.

<!ATTLIST FORM
%attrs; -- %coreattrs, %i18n, %events --
action %URI; #REQUIRED -- server-side form handler --
method (GET|POST) GET -- HTTP method used to submit the form--
enctype %ContentType; "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
name CDATA #IMPLIED -- name of form for scripting --
onsubmit %Script; #IMPLIED -- the form was submitted --
onreset %Script; #IMPLIED -- the form was reset --
target %FrameTarget; #IMPLIED -- render in this frame --
accept-charset %Charsets; #IMPLIED -- list of supported charsets --

	Note the #REQUIRED.

	HTML Tidy isn't a validator, its a fixer - you cannot fix a
	missing action.  Actually, the only semi-legitimate reason I
	can think of for having a missing action is to work round
	Netscape's insistence on a FORM element around controls that
	are only used by scripting, which is a violation of HTML 4.x.
	Personally I make the action a javascript: one that does nothing
	in that case.