image sizes

From: David Thiede <David.Thiede@pnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:36:27 -0800 (PST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I have noticed that images tend to be oversize as compared to viewing them either
with netscape or with xv on the same display. The height and width options on
the img tag do adjust the size of the image but pieces of the image such as
text still show distortions even though the size is adjusted to be indentical
to the original as shown with xv.

Has anyone else noticed this? There is no mention in the FAQ. I have a 20inch
display with a PowerStorm 4D40T graphics card. (This is a Digital system)

Dave Thiede