Re: [Announcement] Amaya 1.4a public release

The build on Windows NT fails because the make flie does not know how to
build "editor.h". This file does not seem to be included in the source
distribution.

The file Thot/doc/amaya/Win-Compiling.html is also not in the distribution.

I downloaded the distribution from w3c today, January 12th 1999.

David LeBlanc