RE: Bug reports . . . 17 of them . . . .

	[MCepl]  BTW, talking about free PostScript generators -- check
out (if you care) http://www.ptc.spbu.ru/%7Euwe/lout/lout.html which is
the main website of Lout -- free (in both meanings) formatter, which is
capable of similiar things as LaTeX, but it produces PostScript (or PDF)
natively and the formatting language is much cleaner and easier to read,
IMHO. Sorry, for off-topic (but, it seems to me, that I am not the first
one :-).

						Matthew