RE: 2 more bugs in 2.0a!

Yes, and Win95 versions sucks incredible amount of resources...

But, it doesn't make a sense to comment them in this way. No one in the
world told you, that Amaya IS what you called "release-quality software"
-- Amaya is intended as a testbed for development of W3C standard and as
such it should be generally enough to show, that some construct in *ML
is possible. I guess, that all bugs you've mentioned are a long times
known but nobody has a time to make corrections (BTW, when these folks
from Redmont have made corrections you've asked them to do; and,
remember, you've paid a lot of money to them!).

To make it short -- as with all in this world, you get what you've paid
for!