Re: Section numbering as default?

> Hi,
>
> do you have any idea how to set Section numbering as default (on WinNT
> with binaries only -- I am not able and willing to accquire compiler and
> learn how to work with it, only because this a small nuisance)?
>
> 			Thanks

Today Section numbering is controlled document by document by an internal
attribute
but that attribute is set and unset by the command SectionNumbering.

I guess there are 2 requests in your message:
1) you want to have a global control of this feature instead of a control
document by document.
2) you want to keep the set/unset value from a session to another.

The solution is to replace the command SectionNumbering by an entry in the
configuration
menu. In that case the default setting can be controlled by the user and can
be kept along
different Amaya sessions.
What do you think?

  Irene.