Re: Amaya 2.0a public release

As an accessibility issue, it would be good if the scrollbar can be accessed
from the keyboard. One approach would be to allow ctrl-tab or something to
move between the button bar, the scrollbars, the address and title sections,
an the main document. At the moment this is only possible with a mouse.

Charles