RE: [Announcement] Amaya 2.0 public release

On 03-May-99 eem21@cam.ac.uk wrote:
> On  3 May, Ted.Harding@nessie.mcc.ac.uk wrote:
>> On 03-May-99 jose.kahan@w3.org wrote:
>>> The Amaya team is proud to announce the availability of the 2.0
>>> release
>>> of the Amaya editor/browser for both Unix and Windows platforms.
>>>
>>>   Binaries are available at:
>>>             http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html
>>>
>>>   Source is available at:
>>>             http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/SourceDist.html
>>
>> Not yet, I think!
>> Ted.
>
> Works for me...
>
> Ewan.

Argghhh!! Bloody Janet Cache again, then. All I can get is the Page for
the 1.4a version from 12 January -- cache presumably refusing to check
for a new version of the Page. It doesn't matter how I do it (lynx,
netscape, all local caching zapped, either of the above URLs, ... ).

Thanks for the news ... I'll pass it on.

Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <Ted.Harding@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>
Date: 03-May-99                                       Time: 18:56:30