Re: Wishes for Amaya

> While we're on the topic, is there any 'official' page describing this
> exciting new version?

The page http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/New.html lists all new developments
included in
each public release.
As we plan to publish a very new version next Monday, we'll certainly list the
most
interesting new features in the Amaya home page.

> I'd love to see generic XML/CSS support, and Amaya seems like it was pretty
> well built for it, but don't know how to find out if that's likely.

We first experimented specific XML/CSS support and Namespace. We're able to mix
in the same document XHTML, MathML and GraphML (our SVG experimental DTD)
elements
and we can apply CSS rules to all these elements.

Our new plan is to support generic XML/CSS, but it needs some additional work.
We'll have it by the end of this year.