Re: Amaya for win32: bug in install program & web comment

Hi,

>Hi there!
>
>I'm not sure who to send this to, so if your are not the right person,
>could you forward this along.  Thanks.
>
>I was checking-out W3's web page.  I decided to give Amaya a try.
>

>BUG IN WINDOWS 95 1.4A VERSION OF AMAYA - INSTALLER
>The Windows 95 distribution of Amaya:
>        1.4a binary release
>        amay-Windows95-1.4a.exe
>
>In the install, the default install directory is:
>        C:\Program Files
>It should be this instead:
>        C:\Program Files\Amaya

Not true. Amaya installer shows you the directory in which the
directory root of the Amaya tree will be installed and you
are free to modify it.

The root directory in Amaya in Thot. if, for instance, you shose
C:\Programs Files, Amaya will be intalled in C:\Program Files\Thot.
This is not typical to Amaya, but always the case for any program.

Here you are in right place. Please send your bug reports to www-amaya@w3.org

>If you could forward these along to the relevant parties, it would be
>much appreciated.  Thanks.
>
>Graham Nasby
>

>--
> ** This message was transmitted using 100% recycled electrons. **
> =                |  University of Guelph Engineering Student    =
> =   Graham Nasby |      www: http://www.uoguelph.ca/~gnasby/    =
> =                |   e-mail: gnasby@uoguelph.ca                 =

Ramzi GUETARI                          |  Tel: (33) 4 76 61 52 38
World Wide Web Consortium / INRIA      |  Fax: (33) 4 76 61 52 52
655 Avenue de l'Europe                 |  e-mail: Ramzi.Guetari@w3.org
38330 Montbonnot Saint Martin - France |  http://www.w3.org

          http://www.inrialpes.fr/opera/people/Ramzi.Guetari