CSS font-family

> At 01:56 PM 11/11/98 +0100, you wrote:
> >Specifically:

> >abc &isin; &infin; def
> >
> >works as expected.
>
> How do I get Amaya to output this stuff?

By this way you express your font-family preferences and degrees in these
preferences
but there is no guaranty that the editor/browser finds the first font-family.

To generate this stuff, I propose you to:
1) select the piece of text you want
2) call the entry "Characters" in menu "Style", select the entry "Helvetica"
then Amaya will
generate an element <span> with an attribute style="Helvetica".
3) when the span is selected, you can now update the contents of the style
attribute to replace
  "Helvetica" by the string you want. In 1.3b release Amaya generates always
"" around the style
attribute value, so you cannot say "Lucida Sans Unicode" but 'Lucida Sans
Unicode' within.
This will be solved in next 1.4 release.