Re: Some comments on Amaya 1.3a.

What do you want to say? Because old browsers didn't support properly
mathematics
they implemented a glitch to display Greek characters (sorry for me changing
the
font face to display Greek is really a glitch). Now there is a solution
(MathML
and mathematical entities) to support properly them, but these browsers
doesn't
implement this solution yet. And you say: "Why Amaya doesn't implement the
glitch?"
The Amaya goal is to promote new W3C technologies and not to encourage to
maintain
the old ones. We have a limited manpower (less than 3 full time people) and
there
are so many things to do!!!