Re: Amaya 1.3b crash...

Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr wrote:
[...]
> For your information, I'm currently working on the table editing: I want to
> improve the user
> interface for tables and to optimize the incremental table re-formatting.
>
> Regards
>   Irene.

Can we have Delete Column and Insert Column commands? I know that the right
number of <Enter>s will add a column at the right hand side of a table, but it
doesn't produce the right effect if I want to insert a column in the middle.

Deleting each cell individually to delete a column is prone to errors in a big
table, too.

Thanks,
  Scott