Re: Amaya 1.3b crash...

> on DU 4.0D.
>
> Select an entire row of a table.  Naively copy the row and try to paste it back.
> You get:
>
>  *** Thot: Irrecoverable error ***: Error 0
> modified documents, if any, will be saved : Error 0
>
> Amazingly, the recovered file after the crash is correct; I get the
> row duplicated.  So whatever is causing the crash is happening after
> the paste has been successfully done.
>
> 			- Jim

Hi Jim,

I tested different copy/paste on a Windows, a Solaris and a Linux version but
they worked fine.
Perhaps, I didn't experiment the same situation. Could you give me more
information
about the table you were editing and the sequence of operations you did.
That could help me to find the bug.
For your information, I'm currently working on the table editing: I want to
improve the user
interface for tables and to optimize the incremental table re-formatting.