Re: Where is the *known bugs* list ?

Hi Irene,

I didn't know about v1.3b when I mailed.  The announcement downloaded as
I posted :)  I'll try that release over the next week and follow up.

The info I'd missed (just for the record):-
  Platform - Linux (2.0.33) on a AMD K6 proc.
  Lesstif 0.86.0
  Amaya was complied from the sources of v1.3
  using gcc 2.7.2.1

Thanks, Jason.

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:47:04 +0200, Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr wrote:

>What platform are you working on?
>Normally Amaya 1.3b generates double quotes around attribute values
>except around the attribute content when it includes double quotes
>itself. In this case Amaya generates simple quotes around the attribute
>value.
<...>