Re: Bug? Attributes..

Gernot wrote:

> Please test the short html-fragment below! I think all lines
> should give the same result. (It works in Netscape and Arena to.)
>
> Cu, Gernot
> ------------------>8------------------------
> ------------------>8------------------------

You are right. All lines should look the same.
This bug will be fixed in the next minor release,
probably next week.  However, all lines will be
displayed in bold, underlined, but not in italics,
as the underlying formatting engine inherited from
Thot cannot currently display bold italics fonts.

We hope to be able to fix that in a later release.

Vincent.

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhone-Alpes
W3C/INRIA                           ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@w3.org        655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             38330 Montbonnot St Martin
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             France