Re: A plain text editing mode!

> Hello,
>
> 	Amaya really lacks a plain text editing
> 	mode. Or at least a plain text document
> 	source viewer.

A plain text editing mode is difficult to handle in Amaya because
Amaya works on the document tree structure and not on its text form.
In fact editor/browser which allows you to edit the text form uses
 a different tool to edit and reloads automatically the document
when it's saved.
You can do it with Amaya but the process is not automatic.

> 	This feature is very useful to learn html,
> 	and especially to learn how to write "good"
> 	html (I mean W3C HTML).
> 	Why hasn't it been implemented yet ???

I guess the structure view is very useful to learn html.