Re: Question about Amaya & XML

> Hi there!
>
>    I'm a Summer Student at CERN, and I'm starting to work with XML. My
>    question is:  Does Amaya support XML pages by itself??  If not, what
>    can I do for it to support them?
>
>    Thank you very much in advance!

Hi Jose,

Amaya has an XML parser but it supports only declared XML applications.
Amaya needs to know the document model (The Thot S schema) to build the
corresponding document tree.
For the moment the document model (S schema) has to be written by hand.
If you want to know more about it please look at the on line documentation
(see Developer's corner in http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User)