A Bug (was Re: Current bugs in amay 1.2 LINUX-ELF)

Thanks for your answers.  However, I still have some problems with the
way amaya handles incorrect HTML.  I do not know how difficult it is to
handle mistakes in HTML, but I like the fact that amaya usually
complains about them, and I hope it is possible to make amaya even
"smarter."

	Bug: Amaya draws the sample document (bottom of this message)
incorrectly.  The second list is drawn on top of the first!  To fix this
problem, all I have to do is add a space after the </a>, which seems
rather broken.
	Anyway, it is possible that the <a> element should be inside the <h3>
and should not be empty.... but I think that amaya should at least WARN
that the HTML is incorrect if it does not plan to handle the bad HTML!

	Also: in the link that I mentioned (below: layer2.shtml), an </a> tag
is missing.  Amaya does not complain about this, but instead tries to
put everything inside the <a> tag.  However, having <h3> inside <a> is
not allowed, so amaya reverses the order.  The effect is that the <a>
tag gets multiplied about 5 times :)  It would be nice to have some kind
of warning/explanation:

amaya: Warning! Did not find </a> for <a> on line X.
amaya: Fixing: Assuming that everything is inside the <a> tag until next
<a> tag on line Y
amaya: Warning! <h3> cannot be inside <a>
amaya: Fixing: Moving a copy of <a> inside <h3>
amaya: Warning! <p> cannot be inside <a>
amaya: Fixing: Moving a copy of <a> inside <p>
amaya: last 2 messages repeated 4 times

I don't know that all the warnings are necessary, but amaya probably
should at least say that the </a> tag is missing before mutilating the
document (because this time it guessed wrong:  it was only a typing
error).

Thanks,
-BenRI