Re: Question on LInk Translation HTML/Thot on WIndows NT

> Hi ,
>
> Does any one know the following Translation :
>

> How does Amaya take care of Links in HTML documents.I looked at
> html2thot.c
>  at HTMLParse function and cannot figure out how "HREF" is handled and
> how can I get the co-ordinates of HREF (i.e x,y,width,height) of the
> link on Amaya Home page.

The file html2thot.c is the Amaya parser. Links handling is done by the
function DoubleClick in HTMLactions.c
The x, y, width, height of the link is given by the box attached to the
Anchor element. Matching between boxes and elements is done by the Thot
toolkit.