Re: Modifying Amaya to behave as a Web browser only

> From asuhas@cup.hp.com Tue Jan 27 16:36:04 1998
> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 07:34:44 -0800
> From: SUHAS AHUJA <asuhas@cup.hp.com>
> Subject: Re: Modifying Amaya to behave as a Web browser only
> To: SULTAN Hassan - lab assistant <sultan@eig6.unige.ch>
>
> Hi Sultan,
>
> Good Job .
>
> I am doing similar stuff for client and have some questions or pointers if you can provide.
>
> 1.How do I change Background color of Amaya.

You should look at the HTMLP.P file in the amaya directory, many attributes are defined here.
I didn't try to change this file so this is perhaps not the good one, but it seems to be the one
you're looking for.

> 2.How does Amaya take care of Links in HTML documents.I looked at html2thot.c
>   and cannot figure out how "HREF" is handled and how can I get the co-ordinates
>  of HREF i.e x,y,width,height of the link.

That's one of my problems too, I don't know.

>  Please let me know if you have any clues.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Suhas

Hassan Sultan
Ecole d'Ingénieurs de Genève