Re: changing double-click and single-click actions (fwd)

> Hi,
> Could you please tell me if there's a simple solution for
> changing the double-click and single-click actions so that
> following a link is activated by a single click.
> Is a change in "void DoubleClick..." enough or are there
> other problems ?
> Thank you
> Hassan

The solution is in HTML.A file. You have to change in this file:
	ElemActivate.Pre -> DoubleClick;
by
	ElemSelect.Pre -> DoubleClick;

I had never tried it, but I should work.
To go further, if you want to protect documents form any modification,
you have to remove some menu entries in EDITOR.A and of course corresponding
code in source files and force read only mode for each loaded document by
adding the event declarion in HTML.A file:
	DocOpen.Post -> DocumentOpened;
and corresponding code in init.c
/*----------------------------------------------------------------------
   DocumentOpened
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------*/
#ifdef __STDC__
void                DocumentOpened (NotifyDialog * event)
#else  /* __STDC__ */
void                DocumentOpened (event)
NotifyDialog       *event;

#endif /* __STDC__ */
{
  /* set read only mode */
  TtaSetDocumentAccessMode (document, 0);
}

Please see developer's corner in http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Overview.html
for more information.
I'm sure many people will be interested by your experimentation.