Re: Amaya 1.1a Beta on IRIX 5.3

> Dear Amaya team
>
> I have downloaded the Amaya 1.1a source to make under IRIX5.3 using
> 'gmake' and 'cc' rather than 'gcc'. I hava already made Amaya 1.0b, with
> a few minor changes to the source code, which I will detail separately.
>
> I now have a problem with the latest source. Here is the relevant part
> of the console listing:

Hi Roy,

It semms that you were using old compilers.
I suggest you:
a) to create or clean your directory Thot/SGI
b) go into this directory and configure:
	../configure --disable-java
c) check the generated Options file:
	check that your CFALG is "CFLAGS  = -Wall  -fsigned-char"
d) start "make all"

Hope that helps