Re: Pasting into Amaya

Daniel Veillard <Daniel.Veillard@imag.fr> écrit :
> >How can you paste the X selection in Amaya? I haven't been
> >able to find a way.
>
>   On sun keyboard, one uses the Copy and Past function key.

What about the standard X way?  Copy by dragging the mouse with button 1
pressed and paste by pressing button 2.

> Otherwise (Linux for example) the key F6 is mapped to
> the function exporting the current selection to the X11
> cut buffer. The F8 key is to paste the cut buffer.

I use the function keys of my QWERTY keyboard (it's best for a developer)
for the French accented letters.  So what?

--
Marc Baudoin   -=-   <Marc.Baudoin@solsoft.com>
Security On-Line software