Re: Specifying geometry size?

Irene VATTON <Irene.Vatton@imag.fr> écrit :

> > Could the next version of amaya please have a method of specifying
> > the startup geometry size of the amaya window.  Either as a command
> > line, X resource, or registry option .. I don't mind.
>
> It's already the case in release 0.9
> You can change postion and size of windows, just editing the configuration file
> amaya/HTML.conf:
> style HTMLP /* the standard presentation for color screens */
>
> open
>  Formatted_view:        1 1 180 240	/* x, y, width, height for Formatted_view
> */
>
> geometry
>  Structure_view:        190 100 160 170	/* x, y, width, height for
> Structure_view */
>  Alternate_view:        190 1 160 99	/* x, y, width, height for Alternate_view
> */

But that's a global parameter in a system file.  What if I want to change
it if I'm not the system administrator? The right way to do it would be for
amaya to support both the -geometry command line option and the geometry X
resource.

--
Marc Baudoin   -=-   <Marc.Baudoin@hsc.fr>
Hervé Schauer Consultants