Amaya and socks?

 Hi all

 I have built amaya 1.0b on Solaris 2.5.1/CDE with only minor problems.
 Compilation stuck every once in a while because MOTIF_INCLUDES is not
 actually included by the Makefiles in INCLUDES. I have also replaced
 libpng and zlib with the latest versions.
 My problem: I cannot load documents from outside our firewall. Is there
 any possibility to SOCKSify Amaya? I thought it would use my socksified
 version of libwww, but this is apparently not the case.

 Btw, it would be a nice idea to make the mailing list archives
 searchable. I'm using webglimpse with my hypermail archives, quite
 nice. One procmail recipe, two cron jobs, and forget about it ;)

 -l