Re: background blending

Irene,

	Thank you for your reply.  I read in several html 3.2 books that
this feature would be part of the upcoming CSS1 implementation.  Now that
I have browsed the W3C website, under section 5.3 Color and background
properties I see that this is not the case. I found this one of the most
interesting features of background color properties, however, and am sorry
to hear that it isn't included in CSS1.  Perhaps it is something that the
W3C will tackle in the near future?

	Once again, thank you for the quick response!

	Sincerely,
	Joe Maionchi

  Joe Maionchi  VERITAS Software   joeking@veritas.com
  415.335.8639  Software Engineer  http://personal.veritas.com/~joeking