Re: Home Page?

Hi Bob,

> Does Amaya support a function (button or keystroke) to return to a home page
> like most browsers do?  I have not found it and feel lost without it.

There is no button or keystroke. Amaya is an authoring tool and we need many
buttons
for editing functions. But we can add a command to do that and the user can
attach a
keystroke to that command.

> Amaya does use my $WWW_HOME environment variable when it starts up so I think
> I must be missing something somewhere.

You just have to edit the registry $HOME/.thotrc
HOME_PAGE=
Many other things are configurable in Amaya. The Configure page describes them:
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Amaya/User/Configure.html

> Keep up the excellent work!
Thanks
  Irene.