Re: XFree 3.2 and keystrokes

> Greetings and a quick question:
>
> After I upgraded to XFree86 3.2, Amaya and Thot fail to recognise CTRL+<Key>
> commands, producing special characters instead.
>
> Where should I look for a solution?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sami

CTRL+<Key> commands are managed in the function ThotInput of the Thot library
(located in
Thot/thotlib/dialogue/input.c).
The function InitTranslations registers key commands and the function
ThotInput detects
when a key command is called.
The function ThotInput calls XLookupString before looking for a registered key
command.
You should look at if the XLookupString has been changed ?

  Irene.