Re: Patch for, found erratum on AmayaPage_WX.html 1.37

hello, readers!

If my notation is a mistake, development should make a
"Views/show target" menu be implemented.

What I thought about.

My Amaya installation from
 http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Distribution/amaya-WinXP-VC9-11.3.1.exe

I can't found "Views/show target" at my windows 2000. (see my screenshot
on http://www.ne.jp/asahi/pursuits/ootsuki/w3c/amaya/views.gif )

It seems that the contents of AmayaPage_WX.html 1.37 are
explaining how to use old Amaya.

As much as my noteation is fitted to the present condition.
Can't you think like that?

If my notation is right, the following contents should be corrected, too :

line 5104 on base_am_lib.xml Rev1.313;
<label define="TIP_LINK_TARGET">##jk##
	<message xml:lang="en">If you enable &quot;Show Targets&quot; in the
&quot;Views&quot; menu, targets are displayed in formatted view. This is
convenient for the creation of link: a target can be chosen by clicking on
it.</message>
and translations.

THANKS for reply commets.

--