Japanese doesn't work in Amaya 10.0.1

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 16:12:39 +0900
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

I had about 10 students here install Amaya 10.0.1 (current official
stable version) yesterday. None of them were able to switch the
user interface language to Japanese. I suspect that there is some
issue resulting from the change from 'jp' to 'ja'.
(I'm no longer completely sure, but I think their menues
only had 'jp'.)

Regards,    Martin.