Re: Amaya 10. suggestions / questions

Irene Vatton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The pre-release of Amaya 10 is now available.

Suggestions:

1. It would be great if we could get a file explorer that worked w/ webdav.

Without a file explorer over webdav, my end-users can't figure out how
to edit individual documents stored "remotely".

2. can someone build a 64-bit .deb I can use on ubuntu? Otherwise I can
only use Amaya via windows on vmware. I tried building amaya on Ubuntu
and I couldn't get very far.

Question:

1. under preferences / webdav there is a "user's webdav resource list
(URL URL)"

I can't find this information in the online help. It makes me think that
when I insert an image, I might be able to easily browse those webdav
resources. But I couldn't get that to work.

This gets back to suggestion #1. If anyplace there was a 'browse'
button, a person could select from a recently used list of webdav urls
to navigate through, that'd make amaya much easier to use with webdav.

2. Is there anyway to get the cooperation menu or a "lock / unlock"
button back onto the toolbar? The help file shows an older version of
amaya with the cooperation menu on the toolbar.  Out of sight, out of
mind..

Thanks!

--
Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com    (315)268-1000