Re: How to use CVS ?

On Sunday 03 September 2006 00:17, frederic07wang wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I continued icons for MathML constructions and there are now 155 files,
> including in particular all the constructions discribed in MathML 2.0
> specification (4.4 The Content Markup Elements). I have installed cvs
> for windows on my home computer in order to send my picture but I have
> never used cvs so I don't know how to do. Moreover in amaya website it
> isn't said how to connect other that by anonymous. Can anyone can help me ?

Due to security issues the official cvs base is only open in read-only mode.
This base is a mirror copy of our internal cvs base.
The right method to contribute is to integrate your changes in your cvs tree
and to send me new files version when you're ready.
I'll integrate them in our internal cvs base and these changes will be
mirrored to everybody.

--
     Irène.
-----