How to use CVS ?

From: frederic07wang <frederic07wang@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 00:17:22 +0200
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Hello,

I continued icons for MathML constructions and there are now 155 files,
including in particular all the constructions discribed in MathML 2.0
specification (4.4 The Content Markup Elements). I have installed cvs
for windows on my home computer in order to send my picture but I have
never used cvs so I don't know how to do. Moreover in amaya website it
isn't said how to connect other that by anonymous. Can anyone can help me ?

Fred