Re: tear-off

From: Johannes Zellner <johannes@zellner.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:50:33 +0100
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Salut Jose,

> Thanks for your contribution. I tried it and it works fine. I have a
> problem, though. After tearing up a menu, I'm unable to destroy it with
> the Window manager interface (in this case, an X in the title bar).
> Do you know the name of the event that we need to register?
>
> I'm not sure if this bug is related to my using lesstif.

try pressing ESCAPE while the cursor is on the menu.

But you're right:  It should also work by destroying it
with the window manager.  I'm not too experienced in motif
programming, so I'd try writing a small event handler which
will dump all events the torn of menu gets.  Maybe I'll have
a closer look later (though I've not much time).

--
   Johannes