Re: tear-off

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:34:26 +0100 (MET)
To: Johannes Zellner <johannes@zellner.org>
CC: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Hello Johannes,

Thanks for your contribution. I tried it and it works fine. I have a
problem, though. After tearing up a menu, I'm unable to destroy it with
the Window manager interface (in this case, an X in the title bar).
Do you know the name of the event that we need to register?

I'm not sure if this bug is related to my using lesstif.

-jose