pasting to input box of validator.w3.org

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:32:42 -0500
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
further testing revealled
-- i could not enter directly into box either!
-- my edit menu showed editor as UNCHECKED
when i checked it on, both manual and paste worked
maybe it is a misunderstanding of how this operation
functions....  i thought it would prevent me from editting
  the document but it ALSO blocks sending info to a
 entry form on the document .. that is it blocks keystrokes
 from being sent !!  This may be by design  but then
documentation should be written to clarify the point...
to me turning edit off should not stop data entry to form
 but only prevent editing of the document....

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel
Mystery readers may want to click on DOROTHYL